The Dutch Design Center wants to inspire and connect people with design. Besides inspiring people we want to be one of the European hotspots where designers, fans, collectors can meet eachother and make business.
To realize this dream, we started at december 1st 2018 a foundation that want to be a museum with space for:
– our collection of Dutch Design from 1500 till now
– solo or group exhibitions of post war Dutch Design
– a library about Dutch and Euroregion Design
– a designer in residence programma.
To finance this dream we need funding (private and public) and we need audience which we will attract with:
– a gallery with 21st century solo or group shows
– a school with workshops, classes, lectures, etc from the best designers from all over the world
– a workplace for all kind of design
– a shop with design from the Euroregion Maas-Rijn (Maastricht-Aachen-Liege)
Additionally we consider to have a restaurant, a craftshop and a job center.